No single report can give you the whole story of your credit – that’s why we recommend pulling a 3-in-1 report versus only choosing to look at a report from just one of the three credit bureaus. In one report combined report, you find out where your credit score stands with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This report gives you the essential information you need to understand your overall credit history. Benefits of the 3-in-1 credit report include:
- You can request a 3-in-1 report rather than dealing with Equifax, Experian and TransUnion individually.
- You can more easily compare account information from all three bureaus. This is important because each report might not contain the same information!
- The combined report is relatively affordable – Equifax currently charges $29.95 and Experian is $39.95.
- Since time is money essentially you’re saving money!
- A more environmentally conscious option – there is significantly less paper to deal with.