Effective Date: October 1, 2016
- Inaccuracies at the Site. While ECA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information at the Site, ECA makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. ECA disclaims any and all liability for the accuracy, completeness, or correctness of such information.
- Security at the Site. While ECA uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of the Site, there can be no guaranty that such safeguards will successfully prevent unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site. ECA assumes no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized alterations in the content or functionality of the Site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. Neither ECA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site makes any representations about the suitability of the content of this Site for any purpose, nor that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Limitation of Liabilities. Neither ECA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. NO SUCH PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ECA'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
- Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion at the Site. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any unsolicited communication or material that you transmit or post may be used by ECA or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcasting, distribution or posting. Furthermore, ECA will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any unsolicited communication or material that you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of People or Places. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, ECA. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Links. ECA has not reviewed any sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Conduct of Site Visitors. Although ECA may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the Site, ECA is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ECA retains the right to remove any such posting and will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ECA to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Dealings with Advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that ECA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
- Notices. ECA may give notice to its users by means of a general notice on this Site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address on its records, or by written communication sent by first class mail to a user's address on its records.
- International Use. None of the products or underlying information or technology available at this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the United Stated Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading from, or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You further agree to indemnify ECA against any all costs, liabilities, losses or expenses arising from, or relating to, any asserted violation by you of any of the laws and administrative regulations of the United States relating to the control of exports of commodities and technical data.
- Monitoring, Copying, Altering or Interfering With the Site. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, Web crawler, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic device or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of ECA or the appropriate third party.
If we have a dispute, we will submit our dispute for resolution by arbitration before the AAA in the state of Nevada. If either party files for arbitration, it will be conducted in accordance with the then current AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute including any claim related to your use of the Website, or any of our services. If either party proceeds to arbitration, each party will pay its own AAA filing, administration and arbitrator fees unless the arbitrator determines that a party’s claim is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), in which case the party submitting such claim shall pay for all filing, administration and arbitrator fees. For claims brought by you of Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) or less, you can choose whether the arbitration proceeds in person, by telephone or based only on submissions. The arbitrator may award any form of individual or equitable relief, including injunctive relief. Any award will be final and conclusive to the parties and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party agrees that the arbitration proceedings and results of such proceedings shall be kept confidential. This provision shall not be construed to preclude any party from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to protect its rights pending an outcome in arbitration.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, VIA YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISIONS, YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AS WELL AS YOUR RIGHT TO BRING, JOIN OR PARTICIPATE AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION SUIT OR MULTI-PARTY ARBITRATION BROUGHT AGAINST US, ANY PERSON RELATED TO US OR A SERVICE PROVIDER USED BY US TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE.